Parliament Capital Management is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated, overachieving and dynamic professional to become part of its team and assist in the analysis, due diligence, acquisition and monitoring of portfolio companies. This position will report directly to the Managing Partners.
- Valuation of potential investments
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Market research and comparable company analysis
- Development of presentations and memoranda
- Assistance in the diligence and execution of transactions
- Investment portfolio monitoring
- College degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering
- Superb analytical and quantitative skills
- 1-3 years of related experience in Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or Consulting
- Strong computer skills; Advanced level Excel skills including building Macros and proficient in MS Word and Power Point.
- Series 65 or 66 preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Spanish a must
- Flexibility to work off hours and during weekends
- Great organization and prioritization skills
- Utmost attention to detail
- Self motivated and proactive
- Good judgment, character, ethics and integrity
- Perseverance and stamina
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.