Pressure washing is an essential part of maintaining the exterior of a home. It can help to remove dirt and grime, as well as prevent mold and mildew. However, pressure washing can also be very expensive.
In mid-2022, it is predicted that the cost of pressure washing will be $2.50 per square foot which is 10 times more than what it costs today. With this increase in cost, people are looking for ways to save money on pressure washing jobs.
There are a few ways that homeowners can save money on pressure-washing jobs in 2022. For instance, some companies have started using automated pressure washing software. This software helps businesses save time and effort by managing their pressure wash jobs at scale.
So with the possible expected rise in the cost, homeowners should consider outsourcing the jobs to professional companies that specialize in this type of service.
How a Pressure Washing Company Could Be Saving You Money
There are many ways that companies can save money with pressure washing, such as reducing water usage for pressure washing, saving water for cleaning jobs, saving labor and time with new technology, and reducing water use.
Being a tough job, pressure washing requires a lot of strength, dexterity and skill. The most difficult part is that the pressure washing machine needs to be filled with water before it can start cleaning.
Water Tech, a pressure washing company has found a way to save you money by reducing water use for this tough job. They are using technology like the EcoFlow system to reduce water usage by up to 90% and save labor and time on your job.
Here are a few tips that help save money with their pressure washing services.
- Reduce water usage for pressure washing: One way to reduce water usage for pressure washing is by using a better nozzle design. This can help you save up to 15% of your water consumption in just one week.
- Save labor and time with new technology: The company can also save time and labor by using new technology like robotic arms or drones for the job instead of doing it manually with a human operator.
- Save water for cleaning jobs: Another way to reduce water usage for pressure cleaning is by limiting the number of times you clean a site per year or per month.
DIY Steps to Boost Your House's Value & Reduce Home Repairs with Pressure Washing Services
By using pressure washing services, you can sell your house faster and reduce home repairs. You can also save money by having a cleaner, shinier, and more appealing home.
Pressure washing is one of the most important cleaning services for homes. It is used to wash away dirt, dust, grime, mold, and other contaminants from surfaces like carpets and furniture. This makes your house look new again and boosts its value.
Some people are hesitant to use these services because they think it will damage their house or that they won't be able to handle the work themselves. However, this service can be done in less than an hour with little effort on your part!
Some of these steps to boost your house's value include:
- Cleaning out gutters: Gutter cleaning removes leaves and other debris from gutters before they clog up, which prevents water from draining properly. This leads to water damage in your basement.
- Clean the exterior with soap and water before pressure washing
- You can use a garden hose or power washer to clean the exterior
- Use detergent with bleach on interior surfaces, etc.
Visit Giraffe tools and collections for more ideas on what you can do with the pressure washing machines.